Yoyogi International School Uniform and PE Wear
Wearing a uniform is a requirement at Yoyogi International School for all students. The uniform helps bring the students together as a member of the community and provides added safety measures. We ask that the students wear a school-sold top while the parent can purchase any store bought dark blue bottoms (pants, shorts or skirt) without print or logos.
Our Yoyogi uniform includes :
- Light blue polo shirt with logo purchased from the school
- PE shirts and shorts/sweatpants purchased from the school
- Hoodies with logo purchased from the school
- (limited supplies of Cardigans, v-neck sweaters, pink polo shirts are still available while stocks last )
- Plain dark blue pants, shorts or skirt purchased by the parent at any store
Please go to the following link https://forms.gle/2REZLt12UVwsAg5s7 or scan the QR code below to access the Uniform Order Page.
Please note that:
Uniforms will be ready approximately 1 week after payment is confirmed.
Payment can be completed by bank transfer, as per the information on the invoice.
News! Jan 8 2024We're excited to introduce brand-new PE shirts with our school name proudly displayed on the back!
- Made from 100% polyester and these shirts offer rapid drying, ensuring you stay comfortable and dry.
- The fabric is designed to resist deformation and color fading even after washing. It's durable and resistant, ensuring the shirt maintains its shape and vibrant colors over time.
- With UV-cut technology, allowing you to exercise outdoors with confidence.
Please note that as soon as the current cotton model is out of stock, we will switch to this new model.