Current Positions Available
Middle School Vacancies
Yoyogi International School is now opening applications for middle school positions for the 2023-2024 school year. As an IB PYP school, we are excited to begin the journey of the IB MYP, and will start accreditation process. We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible teachers who are passionate to provide a first class education with the greatest care and warmth to our students at Yoyogi International School community.
We are seeking an experienced MYP middle school generalist (or equivalent) who can guide and lead out academic staff. This role includes our application to the MYP Candidacy phase to successful authorisation, with a teaching role of one of the below subjects.
<MYP Teaching positions>
Yoyogi International School is seeking the below middle school subject teachers. Applicants must have a middle school teaching license (or equivalent) with a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
- MYP Individuals & Societies
- MYP Mathematics
- MYP Sciences
Substitute TeacherYoyogi International School is always looking for substitute teachers to join our substitute teacher pool.
If you wish to apply, please send your resume with your photo and cover letter to hire@
Only selected applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted.
- BA or MA in Primary Education
- Hold a teaching licence or certification
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience at primary level school
- Fluent in English
- Currently reside in Japan
- Available to work from mid February to July 2023 (with possibility of following school year 2023-2024)
- Hold a Teaching certification or licence
- Currently reside near Yoyogi International School or with easy travel options
- Available to serve on an irregular and short-notice basis